Bluegrass Interpreting and Translation
Bluegrass Interpreting and Translation (BIT) is the spoken language interpreting division of Sign Language Network of KY (SLNKY). With over 18 languages available and more added regularly, BIT is your one-stop-shop for professional interpreting needs!
What makes BIT the best choice for on site spoken language interpreting needs?
- All interpreters receive specialized medical training
- 18 languages available with more added regularly
- 24/7 access to a live person for scheduling
- Scheduling available via phone, online or email
- Every interpreter is thoroughly vetted with a criminal background check, drug screen and vaccines
- Language assessments by a certified third party
Schedule an interpreter 3 easy ways!
- Call: 859-317-9638
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the form below.